Wow! Billie! Very cool! Love the negative effect, the stippling of light - or is that something with the film? The flowers are crazy! Did you do something with them? I'm jealous if you did this all from an out of date sheet of film! Makes me sad for the ones I threw out. :-( Love the whole design and image. Those stems are memorizing.
Wow! Billie! Very cool! Love the negative effect, the stippling of light - or is that something with the film? The flowers are crazy! Did you do something with them? I'm jealous if you did this all from an out of date sheet of film! Makes me sad for the ones I threw out. :-( Love the whole design and image. Those stems are memorizing.
ReplyDeleteNice, Billie. I am envious that you are using a 4x5 - how lucky. I'm so happy to be on this adventure with you guys. Thank you!
ReplyDeletevery nice - life is art :)
ReplyDeleteis this just the film as is? it looks painted
ReplyDeletexo, b.
@b - not painted at all, just a screwed up polaroid neg that i scanned in as a positive. and life just handed me that!
ReplyDelete