art, photography and process in the chilly nights of winter
This is beautiful!
thanks, andi! it's that darn lens at f5.6 - helped out by the beautiful afternoon sun in my west facing window.
Man! So much going on here Billie!!!!! I love the light filtering through the roses and the vase. The shape of the vase, the texture of the background. Great whole image!!!
@cat - thank you so much - it is absolutely my favorite so far.
The light specks at the top remind me of bubbles everytime I look at it!
YES! me too! how funny is that? just love this picture. so hard to post new stuff that isn't as interesting.
This is beautiful!
ReplyDeletethanks, andi! it's that darn lens at f5.6 - helped out by the beautiful afternoon sun in my west facing window.
ReplyDeleteMan! So much going on here Billie!!!!! I love the light filtering through the roses and the vase. The shape of the vase, the texture of the background. Great whole image!!!
ReplyDelete@cat - thank you so much - it is absolutely my favorite so far.
ReplyDeleteThe light specks at the top remind me of bubbles everytime I look at it!
ReplyDeleteYES! me too! how funny is that? just love this picture. so hard to post new stuff that isn't as interesting.
ReplyDelete